- 10 million Americans have osteoporosis
- 34 million Americans have low bone mass
- 66 million people have joint related issues
- Teenage youth are at risk of osteoporosis
- Athletes, mothers, older men and women also
• Nikken OsteoDenx is a unique preparation because it supports both aspects of bone health —
• Bone has two functions. One is to serve as the support framework for the body, offer protection and provide mobility.
• Physical activity helps to preserve and build up bone mass, yet most of us do not regularly manage to get as much exercise as we
• Being overweight or obese also may have a negative effect on bony tissue, subjecting it to excess strain.
• Supplements can supply amounts of calcium and phosphorus, necessary for bone replenishment.
But much of the ingested minerals will be excreted.
• OsteoDenx is the only product that includes a targeted transport system to convey vital minerals (from supplements and food)
• OsteoDenx promotes the optimal balance of these materials within bones and joints to help maintain bone density and also support the structure and integrity of bone cartilage.
• The source of OsteoDenx is natural, not genetically modified, and from a region isolated from sources of contamination.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
Folate 400 mcg
Zinc (oxide) 15 mg
Lactoferrin (cow’s milk, Bos spp.) 105 mg
Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) 5 mg
Bromelain (pineapple fruit, Ananas comosus) 15 mg
Glucosamine HCl (vegan) 100 mg
Chondroitin sulfate 100 mg
(chondroitin sulfate A from chicken)
Curcumin (turmeric root, Curcuma longa) 25 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose,
titanium dioxide), sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, magnesium
stearate, silicon dioxide.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us.