The Easy Way to Change Your Life for the Better
Your Genes don't change. Yet you can manage them. Your blood type plays a part in your genetics. By determining your blood type and aspects of your genetics, you can create a life where your genetic code that came with your body - passed on from generation to generation can liberate you into a longer and better quality of life. Contact us ...and register to the right for a free consultation!
You can increase your bone density! If you have been told you have osteopenia or osteoporosis, with simple changes to your nutrition, an exercise program and a great supplement program, you will see changes. Do more of the things you love to do by empowering simple changes to support your bones - then climb a mountain if you want to!
Let's face it... if your arterial heart health is something you are concerned with you need to question why. There is a simple, powerful, non-invasive test you can do to find out if your cardiovascular system is functioning as it should be for your age group. AND if you want it to become as healthy as a younger heart...you can do that too. Learn more about it here...or contact us. Get a free consultation by creating an account on the right!
Interested in weight management the healthy way for dis-ease prevention? YOU CAN! Thru simple nutrition changes and/or personal training for exercise that won't damage your body! Contact Healthy Solutions & learn more! Create an account for a free consultation on the right margin.
With our support and guidance you will learn:
- What nutrients are needed to strengthen the power of the immune system
- How to stay emotionally well-balanced
- What your biochemical individual needs are as determined by your genetics/blood type
- How to increase longevity
- How to feel more energized
- How to build a strong body, increase circulation, tone your cardio-vascular system
- How to improve appetite and digestion
- The importance of eating "whole foods" and avoiding refined products
- About alternative approaches to health (Oriental medicine and herbs)
- How to strengthen the body through circuit training.
Tip of the Week
"Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food".-Hippocrates
Newsletter Sign Up!